Our latest release brings the following improvements to BookMe:
- The admin interface for BookMe has been revamped completely. The new interface makes it much easier to set up a new BookMe page or configure an existing page.
- The “Book now” button in the very first step of the BookMe process is now always shown with each service in order to ensure that your customers don’t miss it.
- Similarly, we have improved the bread-crumb navigation in the BookMe process to make sure that your customers will follow through to the very end of the process.
- With the “Manually accept” booking mode, BookMe will now only send confirmations after you have explicitly accepted an appointment request by a customer.
- Last but not least, appointment requests can now be accepted or rejected directly from the e-mails that BookMe sends out. This is a great feature to manage your appointments on the go.