Just a few hours left (Zurich time) in 2010. Here’s a short recap of some of Doodle’s 2010 highlights:
- Completely relaunched the way Doodle integrates with calendars and introduced the calendar view, which serves as an alternative to the classic tabular view and helps users schedule events within the context of their calendar information.
- Released integrations for Lotus Notes and Google Apps.
- Released Doodle for Android and celebrated Doodle for iPhone‘s 1-year birthday.
- Pre-released a major redesign that will give Doodle a clear visual appearance and make it more user-friendly than ever before.
- Relaunched Premium Doodle, our premium services for businesses and individuals.
- Passed the 6 million users mark worldwide and the 1 million users mark in Switzerland (accredited).
Thank you all for making this possible, for using Doodle, and for all the support — we wish you all the best for 2011!