Only a couple of hours to go this year. So it’s time to look back at some of Doodle’s highlights 2009:
- Passed the 3 million users mark in April and continued to experience very healthy growth rates ever since then
- Named one of Switzerland’s best web sites, one of Switzerland’s most innovative companies, and a global innovator
- Conducted and published a much cited international study on scheduling behavior in corporations
- Launched the Doodle iPhone app
- Introduced paid services for organizations (Branded Doodle) and private individuals (Premium Doodle)
- And, most importantly, implemented a long list of improvements and extensions to make scheduling even easier, quicker, and more comfortable: close date/time polls, invite and inform participants from within Doodle directly (including an address book), XING integration, locations and maps, file attachments, calendar integrations (Outlook, Google Calendar, Lotus Notes, …), more translations, API, etc.
We would like to thank all our users and customers for their support and wish you all the best for 2010!