Update (Feb 24): One of our free tickets goes to Oscar, congratulations and have fun at the conference! Apparently, nobody else was ready to share his or her story after Oscar told his sad story. We’ll give our second free ticket to whoever is next to tell us his/her Doodle story in the comments section.
This year’s Plugg conference will take place on 12 March in Brussels. Doodle is a Plugg media partner and is giving away 2 free tickets! Here’s what you have to do to win one of the tickets:
- Organize an event with Doodle.
- Take a screenshot of the resulting Doodle poll.
- Take some pictures of the event.
- Upload the screenshot and the pictures to some freely accessible web space (e.g., your personal web site or blog, our friends at Wuala‘s space, Flickr, PBWiki, Wikispaces, …).
- Tell your story as a comment to this blog post and include the link. Don’t forget to enter your correct e-mail address (it won’t be shown with the comment). Deadline: 23 February 2009 24:00 EST.
The Doodle team (at its sole discretion) will then choose the best (most original, funny, touching, …) 2 stories and announce the winners until 27 February 2009.
(Any comments that are illegal, infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise objectionable will be deleted and disqualified.)