Nominate us for the Crunchies 2008

The 2008 Crunchies is the second annual competition and award ceremony to recognize and celebrate the most compelling startups, internet and technology innovations of the year. Help us win — click the badge below or click here! (By the way, you can vote for us every 24 hours…)

» While you’re at it, you can also help us win the Open Web Award 2008, if you feel like it

117 thoughts on “Nominate us for the Crunchies 2008

1. James D

A great testament to Doodle’ s utility–the number of people who first used Doodle as participants in meetings that I was scheduling who are now using it to schedule their own meetings. Doodle saves untold hours in e-mailing back and forth to negotiate available times.

2. Patricia D.

What started as a system introduced by a new employee has now spread campus wide and utilized daily by most faculties and departments. We even have one Professor using it to communicate with his students, and the students love it as much as we do! It’s great to coordinate schedules and saves time, energy, and the frustration levels. We don’t miss the confusion at all!

3. Walter Schütz

Doodle is my prefered way to organize polls and meetings with people out of my company – everybody has access and dataentry is very simple!

4. T.C.

Fantastic tool for getting everyone on the same page especially when working with global audiences. Been using it for several years now and still haven’t been exposed to anything that works as efficiently and as simply as this.

5. Stephen Watt

Doodle’s nice light weight interface makes using it a breeze. I will probably never coordinate another meeting by E-mail ever again!

6. Randy Harris

I use Doodle all the time to schedule various committees. It saves a lot of time and frustration with people phoning or emailing dates. People think that it is fun as well – go figure that scheduling a meeting date could be fun!

7. Miriam Bolton

Doodle saves me hours of time in scheduling complex calendars. I have shared this program with my friends and colleagues and without a doubt, this is the most useful software program I have ever used. AND ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

8. Giulia Forsythe

This tool has revolutionized meetings at Ontario universities. Instead of sending an email asking people when they are or are not available; it’s so easy we just create a quick poll and voila- piece of cake…all the stressful problem solving is removed- doodle gives you an unbiased recommendation for the best date. So democratic! So easy! Give doodle the crunchy!

9. Mary Brau

Doodle has been very useful to help us organize meetings! We no longer spend meeting time trying to find the best time to meet, or filling out paper schedules that then need to be collated after the meeting (or held up to the light to find a vacant time). What a great tool!

10. johan frijns

BankTrack, the global campaign network tracking operations of commercial banks, is entirely run on doodle for planning all its many many meetings and calls. we are eternally grateful to the doodle people for building this.

11. Lois

Doodle started out as a great frustration-saver for scheduling teleconferences, and it has now become an equally great timesaver for polling. Simple to set up and easy to use. Doodle deserves a Chrunchy! And a “green” Chruchy for saving lots of energy.

12. Emma

Doodle makes planning a meeting fun. Now if only it could make the meeting itself fun… maybe in the next version? 🙂

13. Alison, Glasgow

Doodle is one of those brilliantly simple ideas that just had to happen. Everyone who has seen it used now uses it themselves. For simplicity and time-saving, it definitely deserves a Crunchie award!

14. Jo, Lausanne

Everyone who has been asked to respond to Doodle has then started using it for themselves – a great reaction – most remarkably for internal usage, not just for remote meetings.

15. Maureen

I really appreciate how convenient and easy to use Doodle is. Everyone I’ve introduced it to has begun using it as well.

16. jaz

..ever tried to get a group of 6 active women friends together?? This is the answer for personal use! Regarding professional use… It’s the “in” thing. Saves time, energy, and people actually respond. Deserves the award. Thanks for coming up with Doodle…

17. SM

Doodle has been the best hidden treasure I have found. It is wonderful and I have turned everyone onto it in my organization who need help scheduling a meeting.

18. CS

Doodle is wonderful. Scheduling used to be the worst part of my job. I am so thankful to Doodle for making it so much easier!

19. Francine B

Doodle m’a singulièrement simplifié la tâche dans la préparation des réunions.

Outil fantastique et facile d’utilisation.

Merci

20. Tseyen Frank

Een geweldig hulpmiddel om verschillende mensen bijeen te brengen, of activiteiten op elkaar af te stemmen.

21. françois

C’est top, on gagne beaucoup de temps et ensuite, on peut le perdre intelligemment en partageant un repas (de travail, bien sur) !!!

22. Eduardo Magalhaes

Doodle is the tool that I use to schdulle office meetings between offices, conference calls and even some private events with a lot of people!

It is so easy and usefull as an Umbrella.

23. Laury

Doodle is a miracle. I’m on the board or committees of many organizations, and there’s always meetings to plan with other busy people. Before doodle came along, planning meetings was a nightmare. Now it’s done within a few hours, stress free. I also use it to plan dinner parties and other social events with other busy people. We all love it!

24. Stacey

I love Doodle! I use it all the time to schedule meetings at work and get-togethers with friends. SO easy to use… and it helps cut down the email clutter that comes from trying to schedule a few busy people!

25. Taryn Pile

Doodle has revolutionised my social life – we use to organise night out, baby showerd, dinner parties etc! So easy to use. I also organise sports teams. All the organisers now use Doodle to check availability and to canvas support for various ideas!

It is brilliant and amazing because it is free!!!

26. Pingback: innovativ.in - Business Blog » Blog Archiv » Social Media auf den Punkt gebracht: gemischte Erfahrungen eines Webdienstes