We’ve reached yet another milestone: Doodle is now seeing 15 million users each month. Hence, our userbase has grown by around 50% since the end of 2011. We’re very happy to have reached this mark. It also shows the continued need for simple, usable solutions in the online scheduling space.
This new user milestone gets 2013 off to a good start — and it is a good opportunity to quick look back at a couple of highlights from 2012:
- BookMe – New service that helps service providers streamline their booking process online
- New iPad/iPhone App – Developed to support the increase in popularity of mobile scheduling:
- Initiators Survey – International survey reveals that Doodle’s users are very active
- Doodle Snapshot – Contest featuring pictures of events scheduled with Doodle
- Doodle Unplugged – New scheduling product from Doodle runs on a piece of paper
We’re looking forward to an exciting Doodle year with all of you!
Source: Google Analytics